We are looking for an experienced Control System engineer.
Main job responsibility is to specify requirements, evaluate and select control system vendors and provide guidance and attend FAT/SAT.
Job includes collecting of information required for the vendor to execute their engineering and review their deliverables.
• Education: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering.
• Experience focused on DCS & ESD systems, including system migration experience, 10+ years.
• Strong knowledge on related systems, e.g. CCTV, F&G, etc.
• Experience with at least one off, preferable both: Honeywell, Schneider, Yokogawa. Technology knowledge to be state of the art.
• Experience in development of control strategies in FEED and Detailed Design project phases.
• Compliance with IEC61508/11
• Experience with instrument databases utilizing SPI.
• Writing control system URS/SRS, requisitions, TBA’s and PO placement
• Collaborate with project team, client and vendors.
• Experience in Engineering, FAT, installation, SAT, commissioning of control systems.
• Real team player (within ICS team as well as cooperation with other disciplines).
• Experience in cooperation and work delegation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
• Good pro-active communication skills.
• Clear communication in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
• Be passionate about Safety at work.
• Understanding in Budget control, Schedule Milestones and Change control.
• Deliver work on a high-Quality standard.
• Demonstrate leadership skills in demarcated tasks.
• Practical experience with engineering software tools.
• Preferably also Dutch language skills