As an Electrical Engineer, you are responsible for delivering engineering and design output meeting defined project, safety, quality and schedule requirements.
You provide support to other disciplines within time agreed like for interfaces and (inter) discipline checks.
Furthermore, you can be assigned to take the role of lead engineer for the electrical discipline or package engineer for electrical packages.
Within our E&I team you report to the lead (project) engineer on progress, setbacks and concerns on different projects and you signal technical risks and abnormalities within our projects
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• You are an enthusiastic young professional with up to 8 years of experience, preferably in off-shore and/or ship building industry.
• You are proficient in discipline calculations, document processing, spreadsheets and database management.
• You are able to travel and willing to perform activities abroad (onshore, construction sites).
• You have excellent communication skills and good understanding of the English language, verbally as well as in writing